Thursday, June 9, 2011

Erin's Week in Review 1/52

Erin: Well, I can honestly say that it has made me take a closer look at the things around me. Noticing the details and seeing the most ordinary things from a different point of view. I've felt more creative this week than I have in awhile.

"Nine"
And the more I use my iPhone the more I realize how amazing the technology really is. The thought the people at Apple has put into it is incredible. And the camera amazes me! It actually has more megapixels than my first professional DSLR! But it does have it's limitations... And thats not a bad thing. Having a camera in your hand that has limitations makes you think more as you take the shot. And thinking before shooting is always a good thing!

Here are a few other images from the past week...  Enjoy!


"Handle on the past"

"Sunset over Betchle"

"Leafy and Organic"

"Standing out in the crowd"

"1905"

"Ivy"



"An apple a day..."


"Bella"

"Handles"
"867-5309"

"Strained"

No comments:

Post a Comment