Thursday, June 9, 2011

Anna's Week in Review 1/52


Anna: Its been seven days already?! Wow!
It doesn't seem that way at all. But that's what happens when you're living life, taking photos, running, and working. Oh yeah, and trying to have a social life thrown in there somewhere.

"Flower before sunrise"
But these past seven days have been great! I've been keeping my eyes open and looking in places I've not thought to look before. My creativity juices definitely have been flowing! Now, the goal is to translate that into my newspaper work. For the next week, I will try and challenge myself to shoot things I've photographed numerous times in a different way to make it more fun for me and give the readers something new to see in print.  

Here are a few more images from the past week.



"Lunch break at West Side Market"

"Steaming Hot"

"Short cut"

"Sweet and salty"

"In the dugout"

"Ode to healthy eating."

"Orange at West Side Market"






No comments:

Post a Comment